Effective Representation In Complex Personal Injury Cases
From accidents in the workplace to injuries suffered in motor vehicle accidents, the impact of your personal injury incident can negatively affect multiple areas of your life. At Serafini & Serafini PC, we fight for justice on behalf of the injured, helping you pursue the recovery you need to address your unique injuries and post-accident concerns.
Our firm is completely dedicated to personal injury cases, and we focus on positive results on behalf of each client who turns to our team after an accident. With over 60 years of combined experience, we offer you the compassionate and one-on-one support you deserve during this difficult time. We are a results-oriented law firm with a commitment to service for our clients.
Our Goal Is A Full Recovery For You
The experience of our attorneys includes various types of personal injury accidents, including complex injury cases. We work diligently for positive results on behalf of each client, including those affected by the following types of cases:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Train accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Uninsured motorists accidents
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall incidents and various types of premises liability accidents
- Injuries caused by animal attacks and dog bites
- Injuries suffered in work accidents
- Incidents that result in physical harm to children
- Medical errors, surgical errors and any type of medical malpractice incident
- Accidents or events that led to disabling or catastrophic injuries
- The preventable death of a loved one
Our lawyer Louis Serafini is a civil trial specialist attorney certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. This distinction means he is uniquely qualified to try particularly complex injury cases. Complex and difficult cases do not intimidate us, and we are unafraid to defend your interests in court, at the negotiating table and in “conversations” with insurance companies.
Personal Service From Experienced Personal Injury Firm
We offer personal service to each of our New Jersey clients. When you call our Wayne law firm to schedule a case evaluation, you will speak personally with an attorney. We believe you deserve personal attention, and we work to answer questions and quickly respond to the needs of our clients. Call 973-968-4732 or email us to schedule a free evaluation of your personal injury case.